Sunday, September 4, 2011

A cousin in heaven with Grace

My baby girl you now have your cousin in heaven......

It is with sadness and a heavy heart that I write this entry. Yet again life has played a cruel hand.

Received news last night that my sister in law has lost her baby. I only know that today she will find out what happens next and she may be facing what we did with giving birth. I am unsure until we hear more. She was going through the pregnancy fit, healthy and fine and this happens. It just shows there is no stopping life and what happens.

B and I were both in shock and really upset. We unfortunately know what she has to face. We know she is strong and she has wonderful family, friends and church support however this doesn't take away the hurt and pain.

A and family, you are in our thoughts and we send you so much love and support right now. We are here if you need us.

No comments:

Post a Comment